* If a reply doesn’t arrive from the support within three days after you send, check the mail state is “sent”, or resend it.
About 10.5 inch Size and iOS11(Sep 13, 2017)
Though my MacBook Pro died last month, I tidy up my developing environment after that and have progressed adjusting of the entire project.
## About Multiple Screen Size Support ##
Since Coard of current version hasn’t been supported for 10.5 inch size of iPad Pro, the view will be expanded.
But it is slight, so no need to worry about the entire operations, thumb typing included.
Coard will support the size in the future, but the time is unknown.
And for that iPad mini has been removed from main stream, I will remove the expanded mode for iPad mini of Coard keyboard (mini mode).
## About iOS11 Support ##
Current version has not supported iOS11 as well as iOS10.3.
But as far as I checked on iOS11, there are no fatal bugs for daily use.
However, a Top page is unavailable scrolling when app launched and a Contact via Twitter button on a Support page is unavailable.
I hope you’ll be looking forward to supporting iOS11!
About iOS10.3(Apr. 12, 2017)
On iOS10.3, there are no obstacles to operating or behavior on Coard, but I have confirmed the stability of the editor has declined slightly. An iOS10.3 supported version is in progress, so please wait for updating.
Version 2.0.1 (Feb. 26, 2017)
– Changed a bullet point charactor by ‘space return’ to a hyphen.
– Adjusted icons/fonts of the side buttons on the editor.
– Changed a title at “Note -> LongTermEditing” to “Backup” on the editor’s guide, and added about backup to iTunes.
– Removed a lag between beginning of editing and recognizing the space key commands.
– Fixed some bugs that relate to showing views.
### Note ###
– I have found a issue the editing document has overwritten another document (two tabs of the same text exist when a tab list was shown) by a position gap of a selecting tab.
This is a bug that happens rarely, but since a measure hasn’t been done yet, I’m going to fix it in the future update.
Since ‘control + command + Z’ makes it possible to revert the original text of the overwritten document, deal with the way until the issue is fixed.
– The current version hasn’t supported iOS10.3 that will be released in the future yet, and I’m going to have it support in the future update.
Because it might happen some issues, please keep it in mind when you update iOS.
Version 2.0 (Feb. 15, 2017)
From this version, the Coard becomes the text editor app, and the custom keyboard becomes a part of functions.
Many new features, improvements, and fixes have been included in this update.
– Coard Editor
This is the first editor for iPad which was real conscious a cooperation with external keyboards.
This is equipped many rare functions and designs even in computer history, not to mention in iPad history.
Because the uses explanations also have been renewed, read again from the Top page in order.
– Coard Keyboard
– Adjusted a color scheme (Ivory white, dark)
– Abolished the speed mode of the Wheel
– Abolished the swipe-down input of the custom key
– Many minor adjustments and improvements
– Supported iOS10
Version 1.3.0 (Jul. 05, 2016)
[ Supported the Smart Keyboard ]
Added the choice that is shown the Coard when using the Smart Keyboard.
How to setup:
Select the “non function” in the choice of the two types that is shown when you add the Coard in the Settings app.
The “non funciton” keyboard is designed in order not to hide behind the screen as well as the system’s emoji keyboard.
Version 1.2.0 （Jun. 24, 2016）
●Added swipe-down gesture to the custom keys. (only middle keys)
(You can insert text and close the keyboard simultaneously.)
●Supported continuous moving a focus of customize page on the container app by pressing/holding the moving buttons.
●Supported 12.9 inch screen size completely.
(Changed layout operations of each contents on the container app.)
(For preventing to fall boot-up speed, a each page would be loaded after scrolling.)
●Extended response areas of touches that relates the setting switches and the scrolling of the inner browser on the container app.
●Various improvements of customize operations on the container app.
●Fixed behavior of buttons on the container app.
May 09, 2016
v1.1.3 has been released.
Apr. 29, 2016
v1.1.2 has been released.
Apr. 21, 2016
v1.1.1 has been released.
Apr. 16, 2016
v1.1.0 has been released.
Mar. 26, 2016
v1.0.12 has been released.
Mar. 18, 2016
v1.0.11 has been released.
Mar. 10, 2016
v1.0.10 has been released.
Mar. 04, 2016
Added iPad’s key command table to this page.
Mar. 03, 2016
Coard v1.0.9 has been released.
Feb. 09, 2016
Coard v1.0.5 has been released.
Feb. 04, 2016
Coard v1.0.4 has been released.
Jan. 21, 2016
Coard v1.0.2 has been released.。
Jan. 08, 2016
Coard v1.0.1 has been released.